DASH Guide:Health Care Facility
This guide is just part of a larger DASH Data Guide.
The data on health care facilities includes the name and location of all the hospitals and primary care facilities in Allegheny County. The current listing of hospitals and primary care facilities is managed by the Allegheny County Health Department and is used in internal reporting and shared for public use.
What's Included in the Data
Where to Find the Data
- Open Data on the Western Pennsylvania Regional Data Center's Website
- Interactive Map--Primary Care Facilities
- Interactive Map--County Hospital
- Allegheny County Hospitals
Things to Know
- A Primary Care facility deals mainly with preventative care and disease and injury diagnosis.
- In addition to preventative care and disease and injury diagnosis, a hospital has an emergency department and the capacity to perform surgeries.